“Glenwhan Gardens are an education and inspiration to all” – Charles Quest Ritson (Author of ‘Gardens of Europe’)
Glenwhan Gardens & Tearoom are OPEN for the New Season
Daily: 10am – 5pm
From Easter or 1st April (whichever comes first) to September 30th:
Thereafter open with an Honesty Box at the Entrance.
Tearoom closes 30th September.
Groups and Parties Welcomed with Prior Arrangement.
Admission for 2017:
Family ticket (up to 3 children): £14.00
Season Tickets: £18.00
Wheelchair users go free and we have a Mobility Scooter available free of charge.
RHS Members Are Free (on presenting your RHS members card) from 1st August to end of October.
We have our own award winning tearoom where fresh
quality local produce is prepared with care.
Glenwhan Gardens, Arboretum & Tearoom are one mile from A75 at the village of Dunragit, in South West Scotland, on Galloway’s beautiful west coast. Follow Brown Visit Scotland Tourist signs.
Read reviews on Trip Advisor where our current rating is 5 stars. We have also received Certificate of Excellence from them.
Tessa Knott, Glenwhan Gardens, Dunragit Stranraer DG98PH. email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 01581400222. Mobile 07787990702
Spectacular views over Luce Bay, The Mull of Galloway and The Isle of Man
- A further 17 acres of Moorland Wildflower Walk to explore
- A Tree Trail to follow with an interesting collection of species
- Tearoom serving delicious home-cooked lunches and teas.
- Group Visits catered for (with some advance notice.)
- Free parking. Coaches park at Garden Entrance. Disabled facilities
- A well stocked Plant Centre
- Guided tours by prior arrangement
- Events throughout the seasons – check this site for latest details
- We now host Weddings and Functions in our large Marquee