Glenwhan Garden has been described as “one of the lovliest and best newly created gardens in recent times.”
Thirty years ago there was nothing but bracken, gorse and willows but careful planting has created a 12 acre garden filled with glorious collections of plants from around the world.
There is colour in all seasons and the winding paths, well placed seats, sculptures and water all add to the tranquil atmosphere.
- Magnificent views over Luce Bay, the Mull of Galloway and the Isle of Man
- A 17 acre Moorland Wildflower Walk, and the chance to see red squirrels and other wildlife
- A new Tree Trail to follow
- Tearoom serving delicious home-cooked lunches and teas (coach parties catered for)
- A well stocked Plant Centre for you to browse
Gardens and Tearoom Open Easter - end September thereafter with Honesty Box
10am - 5pm
Dunragit, nr Stranraer,
Wigtownshire, DG9 8PH.
(+44) 01581 400222
Please click on the links below to find out more
Season Tickets: £15.00DOGS ALLOWED ON LEADS